White shirt and blazer, H&M____boyfriend jeans, Urban Outfitters____Heels, Zara____Bag, Alexander Wang
I'm wearing the five essential items that every woman should have in her wardrobe:
1. A fitted black blazer that can go from the office to dinner.
2. A white button up shirt. Duh.
3. Boyfriend jeans. You guys are probably sick of seeing these by now... but this outfit is evidence that hobo-chic is a thing, and not solely hobo.
4. A structured black handbag that will last you for years. See it as an investment. There, I just gave you more justification to splurge.
5. Black heels, which are self-explanatory.
I think you all know by now the big blogger secret that outfit posts are usually prepared days in advance before publishing. Well, that is really the case here because I've been sick as a dog this past week. I somehow managed to show up to classes everyday, write an essay until 4 am, and take a midterm on Friday morning. The power of running on adrenaline is REAL. Now that the weekend is here, I am not leaving my bed and ordering vegan delivery for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Let's hope the kombucha juices will help me get better by Monday.