Happy Memorial Day!
Here is a super fun cooking post on how to make ice cream cone cupcakes. Although I wish I was the next Rachel Ray, I definitely am not anywhere close to being a chef. This recipe is for those who love baking sweets, without all the hassle of making everything from scratch, taking the whole day to cook, etc. I actually made a post on how to make these cupcakes last year, but decided to do another one because my new camera delivers way better pictures. It is super easy and fun to eat. Bon appetit!
|How to bake Ice cream cone cupcakes!|
You will need: cake mix, frosting, ice cream cones, and any toppings you want.
1. Set up your cones. You can either use a cupcake pan, or create this make-shift holder by puncturing holes into a sheet of aluminum foil.
2. Prepare the cake mix as instructed on the box. Fill in the ice cream cones almost to the top.
3. Bake at 350 degrees Farenheit for about 25 minutes. Adjust the baking time if needed, until the top turns a little golden.
4. Frost! TIP: Wait until the cupcake cools before frosting, otherwise it will melt along the sides!
5. Dip the frosting gently into a bowl of sprinkles.
|Ice cream cone cupcake|
This recipe is my go-to treat for any party or event. Try it out, and let me know what you think!