Here is another super fun and easy DIY post on how to make your own flower crown/headband. Technically, it's a headband but calling it a crown makes it sound more special. I was inspired by Connie (Kisforkani.com) and Bonnie (Flashesofstyle.blogspot.com). They both have amazing style, and often rock these flower headpieces. And what a coincidence, they have similar names!! So, here is how you can make your own. This is the perfect rainy-day project as it costs under $5, and takes about 15 minutes to make. Enjoy!
|DIY Flower crown. Simple and easy to make!|
Materials: - Fake flowers. I got mine from the Dollar store.
- Simple headband. I used ones I already had laying around.
- Hot glue gun
1. Cut the flowers off the stem. Try to make it as flat as possible.
2. Use your hot glue gun, and glue the flower onto the headband. Start from the middle and work your way out.
3. Repeat step 2 until all of the flowers are glued on.
4. Let it dry, and you are done!
|DIY flower crown tutorial by heydahye|
White floral jumper, American Apparel____Pink floral jumper, Ebay
Hope you liked this DIY, and let me know if you tried it out! Have a nice weekend.
Follow via Bloglovin'